Welcome

THEME FOR 2020-2021 "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

WELCOME TO OUR FIRST GRADE BLOG SPOT!

Monday, December 5, 2016

Monday

Christ Light:  Read 3A  Jesus Feeds 5000.
MT:  Psalm 50:15 Call upon me in the day of trouble.  I will deliver you and you will honor me.

Reading:  Read you Book Bag book.   We read a poem in Superkids.  Icky got a gift and so did we.  Ask about Bubbles, our new class fish.

Math: Lesson 57  Today we numbered a clock face.

We did do math stations today, too.

I am reading our first Geronimo Stilton book, the Christmas Catastrophe.  Ask about this silly mouse who loves to write and read.

It was a blast to play outside in the snow.  We shared our PE class with kindergarten and then we ALL went to our Christmas practice.  It was very nice to get the whole school together and hear everyone sing and recite.

Busy, snowy beavers at recess!

No comments:

Post a Comment