Welcome

THEME FOR 2020-2021 "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

WELCOME TO OUR FIRST GRADE BLOG SPOT!

Monday, October 24, 2016

Monday

We had a fun day!
Christ Light:  Parable of the Farmer and the Seeds.  Read 10A
MT:  Ps 119:105 Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.

Reading:  We reviewed the poem "Golly Went Sniffing."  We also read our Pumpkin poems and read a NEW Spider poem.  Ask to see it.

Spelling Test tomorrow!!!  Words on the homework chart.

Math:  Lesson 37   More +1 fact work.

Sleeping Beauty play this afternoon.  It was a silly twist on the classic tale.

Book Bags and library books were sent home.  I only have 1 night to send home work, so tonight I gave the kids an extra book!

Thank you for coming in for conferences.  I look forward to seeing you all in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment