Welcome

THEME FOR 2020-2021 "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

WELCOME TO OUR FIRST GRADE BLOG SPOT!

Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday

Bible:  7A  Elijah and the Prophets of  Baal.  MT    Is 43:11  I, even I, am the Lord, apart from me there is no Savior.

Reading:   Read a book and sign the new Log.  We read a short story in class and made a story map to discuss characters, problem and solution.

Math:  Lesson 117  Making equal parts (fractions).

English:  The kids did a page by themselves.   We usually do it together.  No I will see who really knows the material and who needs extra help.

S.St.  We finished our  "America" unit.  We reviewed  Yellowstone and Washington,  DC.  No homework.

Gym:  Toss or throw a ball through a hoop.  Music: Musical  practice.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment