Welcome

THEME FOR 2020-2021 "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

WELCOME TO OUR FIRST GRADE BLOG SPOT!

Monday, February 22, 2016

Monday

Wow!  Florida was fabulous.  We hung out on the beach.  I soaked in the sun.   Lucas made snowmen out of the sand and Jenna looked for shells.   2 dolphins made their  appearance Saturday.  It was pretty awesome.  My parents were thrilled to have us, but were happy to resume their busy, retired life today. :)  They rent a small trailer in a community in Ft Myers Beach.

Bible: Ruth, 13 A  Read  it tonight.  The memory  treasure is on the homework chart.

Reading: Read "A Day at Happy Land" in the Superkids book.

Math: We took a test today.  No  homework.

Gym:  We are wrapping up our dancing unit.  The  Mexican Hat dance and  Seven  Jumps are my favorite.

Music with  Mrs.  H

Social Studies:  We read  The Quilt Maker's Gift.  The kids loved it!  Ask about it.  I even brought a quilt to show.  Each  day I will bring another one.

  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment