Welcome

THEME FOR 2020-2021 "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

WELCOME TO OUR FIRST GRADE BLOG SPOT!

Monday, January 18, 2016

Monday

We had a busy day in first grade.  It is the first day of Christian Education Week.  Today our focus was Prayer.

Bible:  Read 7B  Balaam.  This heathen prophet wanted to curse the Israelites, but God wouldn't allow it.  Read about the many ways God stopped him and actually used him to bless Israel, instead.
Is 43:11 is the Memory Treasure

Math:  72B.  The 10 dimes and 10 pennies are due tomorrow, too.  Thanks.

Reading:  I sent home a new reading log with everyone that had their Book Bag today.  I will send books home consistently now.  Please sign the log.  You may record the time, but I won't keep track of this.

Science:  We reviewed magnets one final time.   Tomorrow we will do sound (vibrations).  I will do oral assessments and start a new unit later in the week.

Gym:  We tried jumping with one rope and two people today.  What fun!  We also practiced more dribbling.

Stay warm!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment