Welcome

THEME FOR 2020-2021 "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

WELCOME TO OUR FIRST GRADE BLOG SPOT!

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Wednesday

Bible:  We learned the story of the Golden Calf.  How could the Israelites make a god of gold,  just after God guided them and protected them on their  journey out of Egypt?  May God strengthen our faith so we stand firm in Him!   There is no Memory Treasure.   We have been working hard on  recitations for our Christmas service.  

Superkids:  We reviewed our spelling rules and patterns words.    We also did several pages in our workbook to practice.  Spelling Test Friday.  Thanks for practicing at home.  

The kids have enjoyed reading even more Christmas books in my room.  I have borrowed about 30  from the FdL library.  How fun!

Math:  Today we began to spell the numbers zero-ten.  Check over 63 tonight.  We did most of the work in class.

Music and gym today, too!

Lunch tomorrow is hotn dogs, not turkey haystack.

Please send back the church attendance slip.  Thanks.  I have been trying to do it orally to save paper and time, but I got a bit behind.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment