Welcome

THEME FOR 2020-2021 "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

WELCOME TO OUR FIRST GRADE BLOG SPOT!

Monday, December 7, 2015

Monday

We had a fabulous day!

Bible:  Crossing the Red Sea.  Thank you, Lord, for keeping Israelites safe from the  Egyptians.  Thank you, also, for keeping me safe each day.    Isaiah 41:10  Do not fear for I am with you, do not be dismayed for I am your God.

Superkids:  We read the poem Today I Got a Gift.  pg 97-98.  Read that and my Christmas poems attached to the assignment chart tonight.  No ziplocs.

Math: 58B  We have begun to add 2 to even numbers.  We also did math stations today.

Science:  We reviewed wedges and levers and learned a new one, an inclined plane.  Make a ramp tonight for cars for trucks to carry a load.  I also demonstrated with a triangle piece of paper wrapped around  a marker how a screw has an inclined plane wrapped around it.

This am we also went into groups to practice the  Christmas service.  A-J and K-Z last names.  

Finally, we did more jumping in gym and played boom whackers in music.      

No comments:

Post a Comment