Welcome

THEME FOR 2020-2021 "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

WELCOME TO OUR FIRST GRADE BLOG SPOT!

Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday

Happy Weekend.

I know everyone is super busy this weekend, so I sent home no homework.  Please do take time to  read books from your shelves,  however.  :)

Chapel:  Thank you Mr. Walta for your message on Christian friendship.   We are grateful Jesus is our best friend.

Superkids:  We reviewed our spelling rules for Unit 8 and clipped our new spelling  words.  They should be in your child's money pouch.

Math:  Only station work today!

Art:  We  made some cool  Christmas trees.

We ended our day with Christmas practice.   We hope Noah is feeling  better soon.

Hope to see you all at Christmas for Kids tomorrow at the Children's  museum  from  10 AM until 1:00 PM.  I am going to set up my Fishing Station right now.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment