Welcome

THEME FOR 2020-2021 "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

WELCOME TO OUR FIRST GRADE BLOG SPOT!

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tuesday!

Good afternoon.

We released our final butterfly today.  It was a peaceful  farewell after school.

Bible: We reviewed Abraham Prays for Lot and thought about OTHER people we can pray for.  Today we prayed for Mara.  May God bless you with better health so you can join us soon.  We also prayed for Mrs. Monroe's mother who is receiving special care now and will go home to heaven soon.  Each child recited his/her memory treasure, too.

Superkids:  We reviewed our story, discussed the three definitions for "patch," practiced our spelling words and did several pages in our workbook.  TEST tomorrow: I, my, he, she, her, his,  and wish or dish, match or patch, lunch or bench.

Raz  Kids:  I did get to half the class with our new app on the ipad, Raz  Kids.  Download it on your tablet or phone.  The kids read (or have read) digital book and take a short quiz at the end.  They will progress levels based on correct responses.   My Teacher user name is cweig.  I will  get to the others tomorrow.

Science: We started our unit on Animals.



No comments:

Post a Comment