Welcome

THEME FOR 2020-2021 "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

WELCOME TO OUR FIRST GRADE BLOG SPOT!

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Thursday

Be sure to see the video below (on Wed).  

A  Weekly Note was sent home today.

Bible:  Abraham Trusts God.  MT: Ps 37:5  Each  child glued  it onto their page.

Math: 13B  Ask about our sorting today.  I stumped the whole class when I sorted by short/skirts and long pants.

Superkids:  We read another story  in our book.  Tomorrow we finish that book.

Science:   We  watched the  amazing video  that I taped last night.  (Below).   We  also drew and wrote about it and put this page first in our Science journal.

Chapel tomorrow at 8:05.  Please join us.  Mission Offering tomorrow.  Have a nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment