Welcome

THEME FOR 2020-2021 "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

WELCOME TO OUR FIRST GRADE BLOG SPOT!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

     Happy New Year!  I pray you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year celebration.  The children's Christmas Eve service was beautiful.  What a wonderful message the children had to proclaim in song.
     Thank you very much for the Christmas gifts that were given to me. I am looking forward to using the gift card from the class at Reach Out and I have been enjoying the little light up snowman.
     Our Unit 6 spelling test will be given next Monday.  The word list will be coming home copied by your child.  Be sure to help your child review the words.
HAVE A WONDERFUL END OF THE WEEK!

HOMEWORK FOR JANUARY 2-3

THURSDAY:
Christ Light - Read "The Twelve Spies" with your child.  Help him to review Romans 6:23.
Math - Lesson 66 fact homework and homework
 
FRIDAY:
Reading - Help your child to review pp.82-84.
Math - Lesson 67 fact homework and homework

No comments:

Post a Comment