Welcome

THEME FOR 2020-2021 "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

WELCOME TO OUR FIRST GRADE BLOG SPOT!

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Thursday

We had a great day.  The kids were THRILLED to go to the gym today for the first time and have free time (while it rained).  We have had gym class outside every Mon and Wed.

Christ Light:  Read The Tower of Babel and practice the 1st Article  I believe in God the Father almighty, the maker of heaven and earth.

Superkids:  We did lots of reading today in our Superkids book and in our Book Bag books.  It is so fun to cheer on all our blooming readers!

Math:  Test today.

Science:  We started our Animal unit today.  Our main topic today was living and nonliving things.

Chapel and Mission Offering tomorrow.  I forgot to send home the envelopes.  Simply put an offering  in your child's money pouch.  I usually send those envelopes home with the Weekly Note on Thursday, but this week I sent that home on Tuesday.  Even teachers have to get back into the swing of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment