Welcome

THEME FOR 2020-2021 "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

WELCOME TO OUR FIRST GRADE BLOG SPOT!

Monday, January 16, 2017

Martin Luther King, Jr Monday

Comfy, Cozy Day!

Christ Light  Please read 8A  The Pharisee and the Tax Collector
MT:  Luke 18:13b  God have mercy on me, a sinner.

Reading:  I read a story about Martin Luther King, Jr. We also read our new poems.

Spelling:  We started our new word list of contractions.

Math:  3 Stations today.  1) Math test- most did well and took it home 2) ipad- our new Sum Dog app. 3) Pattern Blocks- Counting blocks in a specific shape.

Change War started today.  I emptied the change in my wallet so everyone could add at least one coin to our bucket. :)

I posted a picture of the class to our Seesaw site.  Adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment