Welcome

THEME FOR 2020-2021 "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

WELCOME TO OUR FIRST GRADE BLOG SPOT!

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tuesday

Christ Light:  We reviewed Jesus is baptized.  What fun to chat about the Trinity again and compare Jesus baptism to our own.

Reading:  We reread our Book Bag books.  Many kids are going to need harder books!!!  :)  We also practiced our word family words- -sh,  -ch, and   -tch.  I shared the rule  -tch always follows a vowel.
Writing:  Ask to see the wonderful Zoo piece your child did!

Science:  Today we started our Plant unit.

Math:  Lesson 18B    Ask what I cut in "half."  Then we cut that fruit into little pieces and found seeds for math later this week.  Some kids even came to my backyard to pick the fruit for class. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment