Welcome

THEME FOR 2020-2021 "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

WELCOME TO OUR FIRST GRADE BLOG SPOT!

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Thrilling Thursday

A Weekly Note was sent home today.  

Christ Light:  Please read John is Born and sign the homework chart.  Practice the memory treasure (John 3:16 bold print).

Read:  A new library book

Math:  Lesson 3B.  Complete and return.

Science:  Today we did a celery experiment and recorded our observations in our science notebooks.  We are reviewing "How Scientists Work."

Story:  The kids enjoyed my book "The Day the Crayons Quit."

Spelling Test:  I did give the kids a spelling test just to get an idea of where they are at with that skill.  The words did get harder as we went on.  I told them "do your best."  (It was a lesson in grit, too).  I also said at the end of the year, this test will be very easy.  ;)

Have a great evening.  Mrs. W


No comments:

Post a Comment