Welcome

THEME FOR 2020-2021 "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

WELCOME TO OUR FIRST GRADE BLOG SPOT!

Monday, May 23, 2016

Monday

Good evening.

We had a great time doing our Reader's Theater plays today.  The kids loved being in the church at the microphone and they did an amazing job.  I will get the video tape  recording up today or tomorrow.

Here  is  the end of the year slide show that we watched after.  I included several links with more pictures and videos.   Enjoy.  Your children have been a thrill to teach.

First Grade Slide Show

Josh- I will still try to get your photo in at the end.  We took those pictures Friday when you were absent.

Reading: Lots of Readers Theater and another chapter in Charlottes Web.  We finished our Superkids workbook. too.

Math:  Final set 135.  Most did both sides in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment