Welcome

THEME FOR 2020-2021 "God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:26

WELCOME TO OUR FIRST GRADE BLOG SPOT!

Monday, May 16, 2016

Monday

Bible: Daniel in the Lion's Den
MT Mt 28:20  Surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

Reading: Read a book and sign the log.

Math: Lesson 131.   Most finished both side in class.   :)   We also started a competition with other first graders on our Sumdog app.  Your child may play at home, too.  The info was sent home last week.

S. St. I read more of my favorite books today, Legend of the Indian Paintbrush and Legend of the Bluebonnet.  Our art Friday was inspired by the first book.  We did  also talk  about the "Great Spirits" of the Native  Americans vs our  God.  I love the stories, but cling to my faith!  Ask about the stories.

There will be a note home tomorrow about the Pizza lunch on the last day of school coming home tomorrow.

I also keep forgetting to send home the Great America tickets to those that filled out the 6 hour Reading Log form back in Feb and earned  this.

Blessings, Mrs. W
 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment